Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Reading Comprehension: ‘I can Jump’ byJoy Cowley

Level 4 ‘I can Jump’ byJoy Cowley
LI: to identify some high frequency words


Read the book and type in the missing words


“I can ___jump___ ,” said the grasshopper.
“I can’t jump,” _____said_the snail.
“I ____can___ run,” said the spider.
“I can’t run,” __said____ the snail.
“I can __fly___,” said the butterfly.
“I can’t fly,” said ____the_ snail.
“But I can _____slide _.”
      


Comprehension:
Read the book and answer the questions.

  1. Who can jump? ____the grasshopper__
  2. Who can run? _____spider__
  3. Who can fly? __butterfly____
  4. Who can slide? __snail____
  5. What can’t the snail do? _____jump_, ____run_, _____fly_

1 comment:

  1. Super reading Robbie! You read the book carefully and were able to find teh missing words and answer the questions. Keep trying hard :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.